Donate in case of death
When a loved one dies, it is often a painful loss for those who are grieving. Relatives often feel a great need to think of other people despite their grief and to provide them with urgently needed help. Therefore, instead of wreaths and flowers, many ask for donations in memory of the deceased person. Often, this is also a way of fulfilling a last will and testament.
Here you will find everything you need to ask for memorial donations as a bereaved person or to point out the possibility of a charitable donation in the event of a funeral.
We will also be happy to assist you with the organisation. Contact Nancy Schinkel:
Nancy Schinkel takes care of your donations and will be happy to answer any questions you may have about Artemed Stiftung.
This is how a memorial donation appeal works:
- You can ask for donations in the name of the deceased person in various places: for example, in the obituary and in letters of mourning. Some organisers have used phrases like this in the past: "In lieu of flowers and wreaths, we ask for a donation to Artemed Stiftungin the spirit of the deceased.
- Please indicate our account for memorial donations and ask your guests to mark the transfer with the name of the deceased person.
- Alternatively, you can collect cash donations at the funeral service and transfer the donations collectively to our donation account.
- Please let us know the name of the deceased, the date of the funeral and, if applicable, the keyword for funeral donations, by sending an email to E-Mail or by telephone(08158 / 90770-67). With this information we can clearly allocate the incoming donations.
- Please provide us with a contact details so that we can send you a list with the names of all donors and the total amount of your collection after the funeral.
For bereavement companies:
We would be pleased if you would draw attention to the possibility of making a memorial donation to Artemed Stiftung . Please feel free to order our information flyer for display.
Through your recommendation to the grieving relatives, fundraising for our projects can be stimulated. In this way, we can save lives in our projects. With your recommendation, you support us in making our organisation better known and help the bereaved with their grief work.
Recommend that relatives refer to the call for memorial donations in the obituary and in letters of mourning. We recommend phrases such as: "In lieu of flowers and wreaths, in the spirit of the deceased, we ask that donations be made to Artemed Stiftung."